TRANSITION from GPML to website notices and HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE RESIDENT'S PORTAL
The Town would like to transition from the GPML list serve to residents receiving all GPML and other notifications via the website. Please register in the Residents Portal so you can sign up for the notices you'd like to receive:
1. Enter www.garrettparkmd.gov into your browser search bar
2. From the Main Menu across the top of the screen, click on "Residents Portal."
3. Click on the Click Here under the welcome message to register for your user account. Include your address so town staff can verify that you are a resident.
4. You will receive an email notification of your request, then an approval email.
5. Sign in to the Residents Portal to:
*Select which e-notifications you want to receive
*Click on your name to check your contact information in the Town Directory
*Send updates for the Directory
*Register for the Town Forum--a new password protected Listserve
*Send Service Requests to town staff
*Book Town Hall
*View Resident only announcements