The Garrett Park Historic District is a 154 acre residential community incorporated in 1898 along the B&O Railroad.architectural styles of the town, and the interactive history map of individual houses.
The Historic Preservation Committee was established by Ordinance: Section 400, Code of Ordinances
Five members are appointed by the Mayor, and serve 3 year terms.
|Chris Keller||Vice - Chair|
|Stephen Paczkowski||Council Liaison|